Quick Turn Printing Service Bureau
With access to thousands of existing die sizes and shapes, special requirements are often met without the cost of a new die. Labels can be custom printed, as well as variably imprinted as needed. The Service Bureau can imprint:
- Sequential Numbering
- Variable Barcoding
- Short runs
- Label sets
- Individual cut sets
- Variable, short run 4 color process
Service bureau imprinting often costs no more than $10.00/thousand plus the cost of the label being imprinted, and orders can be filled promptly. Examples include labels for:
- Clinical Laboratories
- UPC requirements
- Product identification
- Pallet license plates
- Warehouse Rack identification
- Asset Management and inventory control
Almost any label listed in this catalog, made from the widest range of materials, can be imprinted with your data before it is shipped to you for a small charge.
- Pick most any label that suits your application
- Add 10.00/m for printing on paper labels and 12.00/m for printing on synthetics (for most labels).
- That’s the cost for printing unchanging (static) data.
- Barcodes, sequential or static, are included at no extra charge
- A first time set-up charge of up to $25.00 may apply
- First order minimum is $100.00; repeats, $50.00.
- One or two simple changes of text are $5.00.
Once set up, orders can be produced on in-stock blank labels in a little as 48 hours.
Please call Jeff at 973.731.6460 (direct) to discuss your project
ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CALL FOR CONFIRMATION